I know it might be hard to believe but I am still a virgin at the age of 23. I have done other types of foreplay and oral but have never had intercourse. I do masturbate though which gives me lots of pleasure. If I do lose my virginity I want the man to be gentle and take his time. I like it done slowly and carefully. I am still a little tight so you will have to stretch it out. I always get a pulsating sensation in my pussy when I pleasure myself. I would like to experience this with a real person.
I have been in the phonesex business since I was 18 years old. It has always been my goal to get men off with my sexy voice and great imagination. I like sharing my fantasies and fullfilling yours.
Cum pop my cherry tonight.
Call 866-531-5472 EXT 366
2.00 a minute/10 min minium
Or 20.00 For 15 mins
Accepting Visa,Mastercard, AE, Disc.
www.naughtyphonesexhotties.com

No comments:
Post a Comment